Some Pinterest Love

It's this years 'big thing', and has to be one of my favourite new things to do on the internet. Introduced to me by my baking extraordinaire housemate last year, it took a few months for me to completely lose myself and become an avid pinner. And here I am, 780 pins in (seriously! that many!?), and a teeny bit obsessed. The seamless usability and beautiful design provides the perfect framework for creative inspiration and tastemaking - it was only a matter of time before I became thoroughly obsessed.

It looks like I may be going through a minor orange/neon yellow/mint green phase at the moment... it must be summer.





What an attractive note to end on - if only I could become a professional pinner! Sources can all be found via my Pinterest page (my apologies, I'm being lazy, if you see one of your images here please let me know and I will be more than willing to post a direct link).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...