Sunday Sounds: Clock Opera

Evening! Welcome to the first post of what I hope will be another regular feature.
Every Sunday I am going to do my best to spread the word about a band/musical artist that I love, or have just discovered. I am no music pro, I just enjoy a good sing along, foot stomp, hand clap, etc.
So, this week - meet Clock Opera!


Seriously, these London based boys know how to make some great sounds. I first heard their greatness at last year's Hop Farm festival and the band are now full steam ahead for the release of their debut album in April. I'm excited. SUPER excited. I actually had the wonderful opportunity to see them live a couple of times in London before I came back to Australia, and I'm so glad I did. Their show at Electrowerkz was particularly great, the energy in the room was so wonderful and their songs just made me so damn happy!

From what I can see, they've had very little air time on Australian radio so far, however I pray that will not be the case for 2012. If you come to this humble blog, and get this far through this post, do yourself a favour and listen/watch below, it'll be the best "eclectic four piece/avant pop group" you will have seen in at least 24 hours. I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...