slightly diverted...

anyone know what flower this is? it was a weekend instagram mystery (follow me @cjjd)

Hello hello! It's a bit of me for you this Monday! Ooohoo!
(Actually, exclamations and excitement are probably quite unwarranted in this case, this is quite a mundane post regarding my current lack brain power for DAISY SEE...)

For those of you playing at home, you may have picked up that for the entirety of 2012 I have been unemployed. Yes. Completely employed - by no one. Which has been both great and not so great.
Great because I could start up this blog and sleep in till 9am every day, but not so great because I have been dirt poor and without much career direction. Well, the latter hasn't changed, but the former is much less true, now that I have a job! Cue the streamers and the marching band!

Wait. Hold the band. It's not exactly what I wanted, however, I have an okay feeling about it all. I was looking for full-time work however I have taken a part-time position, which despite the lack of hours, could be good. I have options now. Like the possibility of starting some postgraduate study (subject suggestions anyone?), or even getting myself a second job... Either way, this training has seen my brain capacity tested to the extreme. There is a lot of product knowledge that I have started to acquire, and unfortunately DAISY SEE has taken a bit of a back seat for the past couple of weeks. And take this as a pre-warning, it probably won't change until May, when I actually start part-time hours...

Oh, but don't worry too much dearies, I will be doing my best to keep up with the regular posts every week, just don't cry into your keyboards if they lack inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...