Sunday Sounds: Passenger


Brisbane's Queen St Mall regular Passenger played a gloriously loved-up gig (complete with a marriage proposal!) at the hi-fi last night, so it makes sense for me to share the love right here right now...
Mike's songs have a definite mush element, with lots of talk of love and relationships - but his storytelling, crowd interaction and friendly stage presence made for a pretty entertaining night. The crowd completely loved it, and there were plenty of opportunities to sing along. If you're a fan of all things folky and acoustic I definitely recommend having a listen - I'm yet to pick a favourite song myself, being quite new to his music, but I did stumble across this lovely video that is definitely worth a share!



I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend! (I'm back in Brisbane now with no interstate training on the cards, so life should finally be back on track, fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...