Fall Festivities!


Happy Easter everyone! Today's (haphazard and very last minute) wishlist is just a little a bit festive, and alotta bit colourful - I can only guess that this is due to my impending journey to Bluesfest in Byron Bay! Only one more sleep, so I better hop to it! (yep, it's easter pun time)
I hope you all get super spoilt in whatever way you desire this Easter weekend - bring on the Autumn sunshine!

1. ASOS Beaded Across Body Bag 2. Gorman Tassel Tank 3. Violet Pink Galaxy Bracelet 4. Topshop Structured Blazer 5. Pannikin Super Kinder Earrings: Jemima

PS: I only used 'Fall' to describe 'Autumn' in the subject of this post because it made for a nice bit of alliteration - the obsessive compulsive within me could not resist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...