Sunday Sounds: Kaiser Chiefs + COOKIES!

Currently can't get this Kaiser Chiefs song out of my head, so I felt it totally necessary to share. It's off their 2011 album, which I really reckon is worth a look in. Totally enjoyable listening, and it just makes you realise how cool these dudes are, and that you definitely need to party with them one day... After seeing them perform at Groovin the Moo the other weekend, I'm definitely loving them just a bit more. Seriously, only super awesome people can perform while riding a sling shot!



OH, and I made cookies tonight too. Check them out, totally a completely awkward mix of different sweet things, but I think it works. I followed this recipe and just added my own bits... that is, white choc chips, crunchy nut cornflakes, rice krispies, pistachios and bits of chocolate coated honeycomb. Yep, they're basically pure sugar.


I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend! We were blessed again with pretty perfect weather up here in Brisbane, it was completely lovely. It's a pity about the whole Monday thing though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...