always greener

Well it seems only apt that this week my wishlist is related to grass and greenery...
The reason being that I had the total joy today of a (stupidly expensive) prick allergy test, which confirmed what I had assumed - like a heap of people out there, I'm very allergic to grasses (amongst other things!). It is also very suited because I'm in a bit of a reassessment mode of my life and completely seeing some green grass on the other side of wherever I am right now (how poetic..).
Personal ramblings aside - I hope you all have an awesome Thursday!



1. Terrarium Fridge Magnet 2. ASOS Skater Dress w/ Mermaid Sequins 3. Vintage Green Glass Canister Set 4. Golden Succulent 5. Golden Ponies Floppy Dr Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...