phew!


We're nearly halfway through our busiest week of the year at work, and I simply cannot wait for it to be over, it's totally feral in all ways... and I think this explains a lot for me at the moment... emotions, motivations - and as we can see - material longings - are all over the place. And it looks like the second wishlist to include something not entirely clothes/accessories related, how 'bout that!
If the creative baby jesus can hear me, I would pretty please, absolutely love to be blessed with a ticket to the upcoming Semi-Permanent in Brisbane. For as long as I can remember I've wanted to get myself to one, but have never been able to afford to part with the cash! And this year, the ever inspiring, Beci Orpin is going to be speaking! My insides are literally squealing like a crowd of One Direction fans...

1. Multicolour Southwest Bag 2. Pony Glitter Oxfords 3. 70s Sheer Dress 4. Cue Bow Back Top 5. Tickets to Semi-Permanent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...