the dairy cattle pavillion

Happy Ekka Public Holiday!
I hope you all had a great day off and made the most of the amazing winter sunshine Brisbane has had on offer! This weeks wishing has a bit of a festive vibe to it I feel... and note the wonderful hat down below, wouldn't that be the perfect accessory for the Dairy Cattle Pavillion?
I actually spent my day op-shopping and scribbling on shoes for September's Suitcase Rummage... it was completely great. The Rummage should be a good time, and keep an eye/ear out for more updates regarding the scribbles. For now, it's time to sleep and get this week over with!
1. Gold Studded Black Shorts 2. Gorman Jasmine Jumper 3. Urban Outfitters Sunnies 4. Royal Blue Felt Floppy Hat 5. The Parker Bag by Grace Design

PS: Gorman's new arrivals are all worthy of being included here, I should just dedicate an entire blog to my love for the label. Fo real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...