in the last minute...

Well well well, as per usual I'm posting quite late in the evening! Fashionably late if you will...

This week my distraction has been the upcoming IncStamp exhibition, for which I'm currently in the process of creating something for... and it seems time just keeps getting away with me! You can see some sneak previews here.

I hope you're all surviving the craziness that is the pre-holiday season build up! How about you take some time out now to check out some pretty things...?



1. Gorman Patent Sandal 2. Love Hate Deco Necklace 3. Gorman One Piece 4. Golden Ponies Coin Purse 5. Marcs Silk Neon Bloom Tank

PS: For my fellow Gorman fans, I recommend following the link to the shoes, they're all 30% off at the moment! Hooray for sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...