B & W

Evening! I hope you're all enjoying the week!
This week it's a bit monochromatic, nothing beats a bit of black and white for some classic simplicity... alllthough, for those of you that are big on colour and want to inject some into your life, I suggest a trip over to my new Society6 store, where you can grab some of the art from The Daisy See Project (plus other pretty things) on cushions or as framed artwork, and it's all so damn affordable!
And do stay tuned lovelies, I'll be putting some super festival-ready sneakers up as soon as my the uploader stops being a pain.

1. Three of Hearts Top 2. Gorman Chinese Checkers Dress 3. Rocky Diamond Bone China Ring 4. Hand-painted Ceramic Ornament 5. Little Wave Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...