Local Lust: Beneath the Sun



Good evening lovelies, I hope you've all had a great Wednesday :)

So it seems I'm struggling to find words this eve... and I think I'm going to blame 'Words with Friends' - that blasted game has stolen all my good words!
Oooorrrrr... maybe I simply can't find enough adjectives to describe the gorgeousness that is Beneath the Sun? (this is a much more likely reason...)

Every single thing that Leah Bartholomew creates for her collection is just so damn great that I had trouble choosing only one item to lust after... But these awesome ornamental woodys spoke to the aspiring florist within, and I simply couldn't resist the urge to share.

You should reeaally follow this link and check the rest of her collection out, it's all so beautifully designed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...