Smonday Sounds: Haim

Hey heyyy! It's me here guys, the number one slacker who hasn't been keeping up with her weekly posts... I'm not going to even bother with excuses, not because I'm that lazy, but because I know you don't want to hear them :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and Happy St Patrick's Day! I got to spend some brief time at the beach which made for a very welcome change. Sunshine is the best.

Anyway, enough of my babbling, this week I'm sharing a song by Haim, another band that I've been a bit behind on, although that's not an unusual fact... They are super cool gals with super fun tunes, I highly recommend them!

In other news: Daisy See has now reached 200 likes on Facebook! Thank you to all of you that share the love, it's so greatly appreciated, and I do promise that 2013 will bring a new venture, it's all just a matter of time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...