Smonday Sounds: The Lumineers

Guys! I'm back with one of my regular posts! How exciting! (Haha I use the term 'regular' quite loosely)

Now I mayyy be back into the swing of life after Glastonbury, but musically, I'm definitely still stuck there! This little ditty I'm sharing with you is one of my favourites by The Lumineers, it's such a great one to sing along to.... which is probably thanks to the simply worded and catchy chorus!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and soaked up the absolutely amazing winter weather Brisbane has been having lately.

Now on to the videooo (it's a nice acoustic sort of version filmed inside a bus!)


PS: The Daisy See Project II is officially in the planning stages! You can see the odd sneak peek over on Instagram - I'd love to hear what you all think so please do track me down: @cjjd

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...